Skip to content

CDP Technologies

MarTech Series Interview with Tasso Argyros on CDPs

In a wide-ranging interview with MarTech Series, ActionIQ co-founder and CEOTasso Argyros discusses our take on customer data platforms, CDP’s influence on audience conversion, and how ActionIQ is preparing for an AI-centric world. Here are a few excerpts: What Motivated You to Create a Customer Data Platform “In addition to founding Aster Data, I’ve worked…

Read More

Managing 1% of Your Data: What Happened to the Other 99%?

Roadmap to Enterprise CDP Over the next few weeks we will be publishing a series of blog posts about what an Enterprise CDP is and how it can help your organization better manage your data and make more informed decisions to better drive your business. The first blog post we are publishing is appropriately titled: Data.…

Read More

Avoid Becoming a “Zombie” Brand With These 3 Lessons

It’s not so much people but the retail stores in malls that are likely to become zombies, so says The Wall Street Journal writer Christopher Mims. In this context, “zombies” are the stores that continue to have a lot of overhead, fixed costs, and short-term goals. It probably won’t shock you to hear that traditional…

Read More
Scroll To Top