With data management platforms (DMPs) being sunsetted paired with the death of third-party cookies, acquisition strategies will need to evolve. Organizations struggle to determine the best solution to take them into the future while replacing key acquisition marketing functionality they have traditionally relied on.
Understand how the AIQ CX Hub enables organizations to future-proof their acquisition strategy with first-party data in an ever-evolving environment.
Download the Acquisition Marketing Solution Brief to learn how AIQ helps you:
- Eliminate expensive and inefficient DMP technology with future-proof solutions
- Optimize targeting and use advanced segmentation and lookalike modeling to reduce customer acquisition costs
- Stitch together first- and third-party ID graphs to avoid lock-in and adapt to a changing identity market
Insurance products and services can be very complex, and policyholders need to confidently weigh and navigate through all their unique options. ActionIQ CXH for Insurers enables organizations to simplify communications and create transparency with policyholders.
Download the CX Hub for Insurers Solution Sheet to learn how ActionIQ helps insurers:
- Provide marketers with centralized and governed access to customer data
- Increase the velocity and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Bridge the information gap with their customers
- Execute coordinated high-touch and digital experiences
The loss of anonymous third-party data and other changes to user-tracking capabilities have made customer acquisition marketing strategies and technologies — such as data management platforms (DMP) — obsolete.
As a result, advertisers must change their approach to assembling, analyzing and activating customer data in order to execute business-critical use cases.
With the right tools and strategy in place, brands can manage data governance, costs and performance to drive growth through extraordinary customer experiences by adopting a smart hub approach.
Download the new guide to customer acquisition marketing and learn how to:
- Implement new strategies to collect and manage first-party data
- Create a future-proof customer-centric solution to inspire long-term loyalty
- Understand the consequences of DMPs and how to solve for these use cases
The deprecation of third-party cookies is fundamentally changing how brands acquire new customers while bringing new levels of urgency to retaining and growing existing customer relationships. Leading brands are betting on first-party data solutions that can drive impact for both acquisition and retention initiatives while offering flexibility as they navigate a shifting landscape of marketing and advertising tools & strategies.
Watch Hearst’s VP of Acquisition & Conversion Christina Dalton and ActionIQ’s SVP of Product Justin DeBrabant discuss how Hearst is unlocking value by leveraging its first-party data to drive conversion across both subscriber and eCommerce products.
- Shifts in acquisition strategies resulting from changing privacy regulations
- How Hearst is maximizing first-party data to drive acquisition efforts across multiple revenue streams
- Strategies to create value earlier in the customer lifecycle to drive authentication
Every holiday season brings obstacles and opportunities. From the roles of physical and digital storefronts to third-party cookie deprecation, brands must navigate potential challenges and put their customers at the center of their business strategies to succeed.
Start by ensuring you have accurate, accessible and actionable customer data — and the tools necessary to collect and activate it.
Download the guide to learn:
- What brands should prepare for this holiday season
- CX tips and trends to guide business strategy
- How leading brands are leveraging customer data
In the face of third-party cookie deprecation – and the loss of data used for identifying and targeting consumers online, businesses must determine a strategy to prepare for an uncertain future and enable marketers to continue the execution of critical acquisition strategies.
Michael Kors used ActionIQ to future-proof their advertising stack, consolidating and activating their first-party data. By ingesting customer data to create audiences, extract insights and orchestrate customer experiences, Michael Kors has been able to significantly reduce acquisition costs and improve attribution.
Download the case study to learn how Michael Kors:
- Delivered impactful customer experiences across top media channels, walled gardens, demand-side platforms and ad networks
- Integrated with identity partners to more effectively target consumers
- Increased unknown customer engagement while improving marketing efficiency
Prepackaged customer data technologies were once a necessary evil for IT teams — but no more.
Discover unbundled CDPs so that your IT teams can reduce operational effort, increase productivity and cut costs.
Download the Composable CDP Guide to learn how AIQ helps you:
- Identify the advantages of a composable CDP for your business
- Learn what the required capabilities of a unbundled CDP should be
- Uncover what a best-in-class composable CDP blueprint should look like
IT professionals want to maintain data security and governance, manage costs and improve performance. And they want to do it on their terms.
But bundled customer data technologies force IT teams to bend to prepackaged system architectures, leading to increased operational effort, lost productivity and unnecessary expenses.
AIQ InfiniteCompute removes technology roadblocks and unlocks unlimited flexibility, automatically scaling customer data operations while allowing IT professionals to decide where data lives and is queried.
Download the solution brief to learn how AIQ helps you:
- Auto-adjust and auto-scale for any workload in real time to meet organizational requirements
- Choose where data is stored and queried to improve security and fit existing technology investments
- Implement an unbundled CDP to suit both technical and business needs
ActionIQ was named an Overall Leader, Product Leader and Innovation Leader in the 2022 Leadership Compass on Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) by KuppingerCole Analysts AG. The Leadership Compass report analyzes CDP solutions on the market to give an overview of the market positions of the vendors and the functionality of the solutions.
Download the report to learn about:
- CDP market overview
- CDP vendor market positions
- Vendor solutions & functions
For years, Insurers have been focusing on building out multi-channel experiences, but struggle to do so due to all the internal data complexity. With more and more digital native competitors entering the market and policyholder’s expectations for fast, personalized interactions only growing, the traditional commoditized communications no longer work – in fact they just hurt the overall experience.
The key to moving from commoditized to personalized experiences is understanding your audiences. Download this guide to learn how to:
- Give business teams access to customer data for discovery and segmentation
- Hyper-segment and model audiences for personalization
- Automate audience activation for speed and scale
With rapidly changing market conditions and economic unpredictability, it’s more critical than ever to maintain an agile, adaptable approach to delivering customer experiences. But complex, brittle and outdated architectures can leave businesses inflexible and slow to differentiate.
Watch ActionIQ’s Senior Vice President of Product Justin DeBrabant as he leads a discussion exploring how brands can cut costs and maximize value of existing customers as consumer demand slows. Hear from M&T Bank’s Vice President of Digital Marketing Technology and Canadian Tire’s Vice President of Enterprise Digital Marketing as they touch on how they’re building the future of CX using composable technologies within ActionIQ’s CX Hub to achieve best-of-breed use cases while controlling costs.
- Benefits of modular technology for agile CX management
- How to prepare for economic uncertainty by adopting a ‘save and retain’ strategy
- Strategies to optimize the CX stack, unlock powerful use cases and stay agile while controlling spend
Every enterprise is on a path to customer-centricity and personalized experiences, yet they all face the same set of challenges – balancing organizational agility, efficiency and control.
Business teams crave direct access to explore and action on customer data, while technical teams need to automate manual processes and retain control over costs, data governance and tech investments. These competing priorities lead to internal chaos and poor CX.
The ActionIQ CX Hub sits at the core of your stack and is the axis around which all CX operations revolve — with every data source, system and channel flowing in and out of it. It adapts to your needs and removes internal tradeoffs by giving business teams a self-service hub to unify customer acquisition, growth and retention use cases while providing technology teams with fully modular and integrated capabilities that enable automation and control.
Download this guide to learn how the AIQ CX Hub helps you create a customer 360, segment audiences, orchestrate journeys and provide real-time experiences using powerful and fully customizable modular solutions.