Eighty-nine percent of brands now say they’ve deployed a CDP or plan to. And yet, 42% of organizations that have deployed a CDP say it’s delivering little or no value, according to the CDP Institute’s 2022 member survey. Here’s where a CDP strategy can make all the difference.
In this webinar, hear from Databricks and ActionIQ on why some CDPs have failed to deliver business value for organizations looking to drive impact across the customer lifecycle – from acquisition to retention and loyalty.
You’ll also hear how Atlassian is achieving efficient customer acquisition & growth by aligning teams to a toolset designed to drive business outcomes while providing deep flexibility for infrastructure and data teams.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- The importance and impact of personalization at scale
- The power of a data warehouse + CDP to enable self-service access to insights
- Key strategies and use cases from Atlassian to maximize CDP value across the organization
Companies across all industries are continually finding new ways to elevate digital experiences and what was once a “nice to have” is now essential. Customers have grown to expect hyper-personalized, timely offerings and marketers are challenged with delivering these real-time, personalized experiences to respond to their needs.
As a result of this shift, enterprises are leveraging customer-centric strategies to drive smarter engagement across the full customer journey, capture revenue opportunities and foster long-term loyalty. Those that are truly succeeding are making access to data a movement across their organization, not just a marketing initiative.
Join The Washington Post’s Senior Product Manager of WaPo360 Jason Langsner, Amazon Redshift’s Senior Product Manager Sain Das and ActionIQ’s VP of Strategic Services Tamara Gruzbarg as they discuss how The Washington Post is executing personalized customer experiences as a key engagement driver to power use cases from acquisition to win back.
- The importance of hyper-personalization to drive effective engagement across the customer lifecycle
- How real-time strategies fit into The Washington Post’s broader vision
- Tools and tactics to execute personalization use cases across channels from a data-first organization
Customer acquisition remains a critical marketing priority going into 2023, but how it is done is being transformed. With costs rising quickly and the deprecation of third-party identifiers approaching, it’s crucial for brands to find ways to harness the insights they already have to unlock the next phase of growth. That’s the essence of an audience-first approach.
Hear from Bloomberg Media’s marketing technology strategy lead Grant Germano, and ActionIQ customer success manager Tim Mattessich, about how Bloomberg is using first-party data to power its acquisition efforts. You’ll find out:
- Strategies to harness data from existing customers to drive successful acquisition
- Bloomberg’s method of meeting the customer where they are to execute personalized experiences across channels
- How to grow and activate first-party customer data to drive audience-centric experiences
Historically, unification and transformation have been at the core of every enterprise’s data strategy – but in today’s modern ecosystem, the priorities of technical teams have evolved well beyond centralization. With emerging tools and tactics across industries, data teams are pressured to identify the right solutions to drive scale and agility as the organization evolves while preserving control, governance and the value of existing investments.
Watch Atlassian’s Senior Manager of GTM Systems Sravan Gupta and ActionIQ’s VP of Enterprise Architecture Edouard Servan-Schreiber as they discuss how Atlassian is leveraging ActionIQ’s CX Hub to operationalize existing data investments while enabling scale, flexibility and ultimately expansion of powerful CX initiatives.
How Atlassian is leveraging AIQ’s composable technology to scale internal tooling while driving powerful customer experience goals Strategies to integrate new solutions into the stack to power emerging data needs while optimizing existing investments The criticality of data governance and control
Just past its 120th birthday, JCPenney is actively working to create a more thoughtful customer experience that rewards its most loyal customers. At the crux of this strategy is creating a space for its over 50 million annual customers to genuinely connect with the brand, rather than just driving transactions.
Watch JCPenney’s VP, Customer Engagement & Insights Roger Worak and ActionIQ’s Manager, Customer Success Tim Mattessich discuss how JCPenney is remaining relevant by driving a strong sense of brand engagement.
- How JCPenney is prioritizing reduction in churn and driving stronger engagement long-term
- How their team is reactivating and reengaging with past purchasers to drive intelligent cross-sell strategies across departments
- What strategies JCP in implementing to stay focused on customer loyalty
In today’s market, getting a user’s attention is only half the battle. A brand’s ability to keep the user’s attention long enough to convert is what drives long-term scale and comes down to consistently delivering better CX across the entire customer journey. For B2B brands in particular, expanding footprint within individual customers is a critical growth lever but requires a deep understanding of customer needs.
Watch Atlassian’s Marketing Operations Technology Manager Caleb Trecek and ActionIQ’s Senior Product Marketing Manager Ariane Sedghi as they discuss how Atlassian is leveraging AIQ’s CX Hub to create connected experiences with existing customers that encompass multiple products to scale growth.
- Strategies to achieve granular, self-serve audience segmentation to drive precision messaging
- The value of centralized omnichannel journey orchestration in driving cross-sell/upsell and amplifying growth
- How to drive cross-departmental collaboration to unlock value across a vast complex organization
The deprecation of third-party cookies is fundamentally changing how brands acquire new customers while bringing new levels of urgency to retaining and growing existing customer relationships. Leading brands are betting on first-party data solutions that can drive impact for both acquisition and retention initiatives while offering flexibility as they navigate a shifting landscape of marketing and advertising tools & strategies.
Watch Hearst’s VP of Acquisition & Conversion Christina Dalton and ActionIQ’s SVP of Product Justin DeBrabant discuss how Hearst is unlocking value by leveraging its first-party data to drive conversion across both subscriber and eCommerce products.
- Shifts in acquisition strategies resulting from changing privacy regulations
- How Hearst is maximizing first-party data to drive acquisition efforts across multiple revenue streams
- Strategies to create value earlier in the customer lifecycle to drive authentication
In the face of third-party cookie deprecation – and the loss of data used for identifying and targeting consumers online, businesses must determine a strategy to prepare for an uncertain future and enable marketers to continue the execution of critical acquisition strategies.
Michael Kors used ActionIQ to future-proof their advertising stack, consolidating and activating their first-party data. By ingesting customer data to create audiences, extract insights and orchestrate customer experiences, Michael Kors has been able to significantly reduce acquisition costs and improve attribution.
Download the case study to learn how Michael Kors:
- Delivered impactful customer experiences across top media channels, walled gardens, demand-side platforms and ad networks
- Integrated with identity partners to more effectively target consumers
- Increased unknown customer engagement while improving marketing efficiency
The post-pandemic retail landscape has required brands to be more dynamic than ever – adapting quickly to evolving customer behaviors, taking a holistic approach to delivering digital experiences across the entire customer journey and offering highly personalized messaging through the right channel at the right time.
Watch ActionIQ’s Vice President of Strategic Accounts Cait Gorges and Albertsons’ Director of Marketing & Advertising Platforms Sankett Deshpande as they took the main stage at CRMC 2022 to discuss how the pandemic-related influx of digital shoppers led Albertsons to shift its focus to loyalty, 1st-party data collection and omnichannel personalization to elevate the shopper experience.
- Tools and tactics to drive loyalty & 1st party data collection across numerous brands
- Strategies to create connected omnichannel customer experiences across in-store and digital
- How Albertsons leverages an insight-driven journey approach to meet the customer wherever they are
Leading brands are focused on creating extraordinary customer experiences that span multiple channels while feeling cohesive and consistent. But many organizations struggle to combine the legacy tools and emerging technologies required to deliver effective omnichannel CX.
Join this session to learn how Autodesk used ActionIQ to develop a future-proof marketing technology stack that supports a self-service approach to omnichannel experience orchestration with insights from Senior Domain Engineering Manager Aamir Azam.
Delivering timely and relevant customer experiences separates your brand from the competition. But marketers still struggle with providing real-time, data-driven engagements across customer touchpoints.
Join this session to learn how Shutterfly used ActionIQ to migrate from outdated campaign management tools and transform its approach to customer journeys with insights from Head of Marketing Tech Ops Neta-Lee Katz.
To build the kind of engagement that dynamically adapts to customers’ experiences, contexts and needs, brands must have a solid foundation of data, tools and teams. Only then can they design customer journeys at scale around core audience segments and behaviors.
Join this session to learn how News Corp used its customer data platform (CDP) to orchestrate customer journeys that build customer loyalty and increase customer lifetime value with insights from Senior Vice President & Global Head of Subscriptions Esfand Pourmand.