Customer Loyalty at the Millennium Alliance Assembly Event
On February 5, Tamara Gruzbarg, AIQ’s head of industry insights, joined Katrijn Gielens, professor of marketing in the University of North Carolina’s Kenan–Flagler Business School, for a roundtable discussion on customer loyalty at the Millennium Alliance Assembly event in Dallas, Tx.
Before a group of C-level executives, they delved into how customer loyalty is changing in the digital age—and how a holistic approach to customer data can supercharge loyalty across the entire customer lifecycle.
Together, they tackled questions such as:
- What “loyal customer” means in today’s landscape
- Why unified customer experiences are critical to customer loyalty
- The bottlenecks (in people, process, and/or technology) that prevent brands from personalizing customer experiences
- Strategies for successfully unifying disparate data and disparate channels
- How collaboration across the organization—including analytics, product, IT—is critical to providing personalized experiences.
Gruzbarg and Gielens brought an impressive amount of expertise and experience to the discussion.
Before joining ActionIQ, Gruzbarg was served as the SVP of data, analytics and consumer insight at Time, Inc, and VP of CRM and analytics at Stuart Weitzman.
A recognized expert in the areas of international retailing and product innovation, Professor Gielens has published her work in leading academic journals such as the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Marketing, International Journal of Research in Marketing (IJRM), and the Journal of Consumer Research.
Attendees left with some great best practices and tips on how to transform the customer journey through highly personalized experiences.
For more insights, read our post on customer loyalty vs retention.