Meet the CDP Experts
If you’ve spent any time recently trying to answer questions like; what should my martech stack look like to support personalization at scale? What is a CDP and what should my top use cases be? Or how do I measure the success of recent investments or org changes?, then perhaps some face time with an ActionIQ industry expert can help.
Request a meeting and tell us how we can help. Some topics that might help get you started:
- Marketing Technology Stacks - Should I go best of breed or integrated suite? how do I select the right stack for my organization?
- Predictive Intelligence - How can CDPs help?; how do I develop a framework for my organization?
- Marketing Measurement - Can you help me with a roadmap of measurement tactics to help you determine marketing ROI?
- CDP Use Cases - Can someone walk me through where to start or where to take my program next?
- CDP Evaluation Design - How do I narrow down my evaluation criteria and craft my RFP?
Request a Meeting
Our Experts include:
Head of Product Marketing
Ryan is an expert on the intersection of customer data and digital strategies. Prior to ActionIQ, he led big data and marketing initiatives at American Express and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Head of Industry Insights
Tamara is an expert analytics executive. Prior to ActionIQ, Tamara led analytics teams and initiatives at Meredith Publishing (formerly Time, Inc.), Stuart Weiztman (acquired by Coach), Gilt Group, and Experian.
Vice President, Solutions Consulting
Brian is an expert at helping companies generate incremental revenue using marketing technology. Prior to ActionIQ, Brian had similar roles at Omniture, Adobe, Bluekai and Oracle.
Marketing Technology Strategist
James is a marketing technology expert with a focus on single customer view solutions, customer data platforms (CDPs), data management and customer analytics. Prior to ActionIQ, James held similar roles at Gartner, Lowe’s Home Improvement and Avis Budget Group.