June 26, 2023
ActionIQ @ Data + AI Summit by Databricks
San Francisco, CA
Join ActionIQ as we sponsor Databricks’ annual conference, the Data + AI Summit.
Learn how ActionIQ integrates directly on top of Databricks via native reverse ETL to help Databricks’ customers make the most of their Lakehouse investments while driving impactful customer experiences.
Tune into our presentation to learn about The Modern Composable CX Stack: Deconstructing The Data Lifecycle From Infrastructure To Orchestration.
- Justin DeBrabant, SVP of Product at ActionIQ
- Jeffrey Parkinson, VP, Core Data Engineering, Northwestern Mutual
In today’s privacy-conscious world, it’s imperative for IT to have ownership and full control of sensitive customer data. But more than ever, business stakeholders are in dogged pursuit of customer data that can drive better customer understanding and more effective campaigns.
For IT, maintaining the integrity of data and architecture while driving customer 360 and other customer experience initiatives can become costly, time consuming and a source of friction in the organization. In this session, we will discuss how Northwestern Mutual is leveraging Databricks and ActionIQ’s CX Hub to bring together business and technical teams around existing data and architecture investments while enabling powerful CX initiatives.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to maintain IT choice, agility and control across the stack with composable technology
- Strategies to optimize and showcase existing data investments of IT while elevating the stack
- Tactics to drive business impact from data management, governance and modernization initiatives
Connect with ActionIQ
Explore ways to engage with us at the Data + AI Summit by Databricks