Skip to content

Managing 1% of Your Data: What Happened to the Other 99%?

Roadmap to Enterprise CDP Over the next few weeks we will be publishing a series of blog posts about what an Enterprise CDP is and how it can help your organization better manage your data and make more informed decisions to better drive your business. The first blog post we are publishing is appropriately titled: Data.…

Read More

Avoid Becoming a “Zombie” Brand With These 3 Lessons

It’s not so much people but the retail stores in malls that are likely to become zombies, so says The Wall Street Journal writer Christopher Mims. In this context, “zombies” are the stores that continue to have a lot of overhead, fixed costs, and short-term goals. It probably won’t shock you to hear that traditional…

Read More

Want to Compete in Retail in a Post-Amazon World? Here’s How.

It’s true that Amazon is disrupting the retail industry. In fewer than 10 years, it has become the dominant player in nearly every consumer retail product category and during that time its yearly growth rate has been above 20% every single year. So it would be easy to blame the current U.S. retail industry meltdown…

Read More

Survival of the Clickest: How Netflix Will Conquer the World

For all those out there that love Netflix,  we recommend checking out this fascinating Wired article that offers a behind-the-scenes view of the Netflix content and personalization machine. It’s rare glimpse into how the innovative company thinks about, and exploits, customer data.  The article highlights how data has been key to the company’s success. Core…

Read More
Scroll To Top